The perfect solar pump for a birdbath or small pond to keep the water from getting stagnant. This birdbath pump will help keep water fresh by keeping it moving and bringing life to your birdbath or pond. As you can see in the photos, there is a foam piece on the back that can be removed or kept on. Keep it on if you wish the pump to float or off for stationary, shallower applications. This solar pump does store power. When you leave the pump in the "on or l" position it will run when the sun is out as well as start to charge the batteries so it will continue to run when a cloud comes over.
A fully charged battery will run about 2 hours so if you wish to save all the battery for an evening or cloudy day then keep the pump in the "off" or "O" position so it does not run at all and will charge the battery for use in the evening when you turn it on. Uses 3 pack of AA1200mAH rechargeable batteries. Batteries should last 1-3 years and are not replaceable because they are sealed tight with sealing glue to maintain the waterproofing.
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Pump size: 7" x 7" x 4"H; 1 lb
- 26 gallons per hour water flow capacity
- Maximum fountain height up to 15 inches with jet head in direct sunlight.
- No operating costs
- Minimum water depth needed is 3"
- Foam float included for deeper ponds and containers
* The bowl shown in picture is NOT included.