This pump can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the pump. If fully charged, the batteries will power the pump for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the pump will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the pump to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the pump in the evening simply turn the pump on and the pump will run until the battery is depleted.
Water flow is 200 GPH with maximum head of 80". With this pump, you can make your electric fountain a solar fountain. Note: LEDs only work at night and will turn on/off automatically (remote also included)
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 8W Solar Panel with ground spike-Panel -14"x 9.5"
- 12V DC Brushless Pump with 16' cable
- 2 different fountain spray heads
- Pump pushes/sprays water up to 80" high, 200 GPH
- The pump and adapters fit the inside diameter of a hose that is 1/2"
- Needs direct sunlight to charge batteries
- Pump is 5.5"x 4"x 4"